THE CONNECTED FASHION CHALLENGE
We challenge you to co-create a fashion collection that utilises wearable technologies to connect communities in new and exciting ways
Welcome to The Connected Fashion Challenge During this one month innovation-focused program, participants will co-create a fashion collection which integrates technology in order to connect and empower communities. The Connected Fashion Challenge will take place in one of the world’s most innovative and trendy capitals, Berlin.
First deadline: 24 March 2019*
Final deadline: 28 April 2019
*Please note: we are no longer accepting visa candidates.
3rd of June 2019 to 28th of June 2019
The DO School campus in Berlin, Germany
WHO SHOULD APPLY?
We look forward to applications from anyone who has demonstrated a pioneering, creative spirit in fields such as – but not limited to – fashion, IT / technology, marketing, social media, community, psychology, design, innovation, entrepreneurship, business, retail. Minimum participant age is 18.
Participants will receive a full scholarship covering tuition, travel cost to and from Berlin, as well as local accommodation for the program duration. Limited needs-based stipends are available.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
Over the four-week innovation program, you will be guided through a tried and tested approach that takes you from an ideation phase to implementation. The outcome will be a co-created fashion line which integrates technology and will go live in the market soon after. These four weeks will be intense, innovative and fun! You will hear from relevant experts in the field, work together with our facilitators and our partner to test and prototype solutions. And finally, you will have the chance to enjoy the vibrant German capital in the summer!
MEET YOUR DO SCHOOL TEAM
WHAT YOU GET
- The opportunity to develop a concrete product that will be produced after the program.
- Lifelong connections with like-minded passionate peers and the chance to join our global community of purposeful DOers.
- Deep insight into the DO School Method, an award-winning, tested innovation approach used by world-leading business and non-profit organisations.
- The ability to work with international experts in your area of interest and also learn from the diverse handpicked peer community.
- And of course: it is great fun to see the community and the project evolving during this innovation sprint!
“The DO School empowers people to create solutions by learning from a diverse group of experts as well as fellow DOers. All aspects of the Challenge taught me so much. I am now ready to grow my venture.”
Alumni, Founder of Social Technology Hub
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
CITIZENSHIP AND VISA
APPLICATION AND SELECTION PROCESS
- A 60-second introduction video
- Four questions with regard to your motivation, experience, and expectations
- A link/document to support your application Please note: only applications which meet the formal requirements will be considered. After reviewing the applications, we will invite selected candidates for a 30 minute Skype interview. All applicants will be informed of the outcome on their application, whether successful or not.
ABOUT THE CHALLENGER
ANY MORE QUESTIONS?
If you have any questions about the application and selection process, please get in touch with Catia Dawood
Talent and Community Manager