We challenge you to co-create a fashion collection that utilises wearable technologies to connect communities in new and exciting ways
During this one month innovation-focused program, participants will co-create a fashion collection which integrates technology in order to connect and empower communities. The Connected Fashion Challenge will take place in one of the world’s most innovative and trendy capitals, Berlin.
First deadline: 24 March 2019*
Final deadline: 28 April 2019
*Please note that visa candidates must submit their application by the first deadline.
3rd of June 2019 to 28th of June 2019
The DO School campus in Berlin, Germany
We look forward to applications from anyone who has demonstrated a pioneering, creative spirit in fields such as – but not limited to – fashion, IT / technology, marketing, social media, community, psychology, design, innovation, entrepreneurship, business, retail. Minimum participant age is 18.
Participants will receive a full scholarship covering tuition, travel cost to and from Berlin, as well as local accommodation for the program duration. Limited needs-based stipends are available.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
MEET YOUR DO SCHOOL TEAM
WHAT YOU GET
- The opportunity to develop a concrete product that will be produced after the program.
- Lifelong connections with like-minded passionate peers and the chance to join our global community of purposeful DOers.
- Deep insight into the DO School Method, an award-winning, tested innovation approach used by world-leading business and non-profit organisations.
- The ability to work with international experts in your area of interest and also learn from the diverse handpicked peer community.
- And of course: it is great fun to see the community and the project evolving during this innovation sprint!
“The DO School empowers people to create solutions by learning from a diverse group of experts as well as fellow DOers. All aspects of the Challenge taught me so much. I am now ready to grow my venture.”
Alumni, Founder of Social Technology Hub
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
Please note: this is not an exhaustive list. We will consider people from a variety of backgrounds, and a wide range of experiences, so if you feel like you can make a valuable contribution, please apply and tell us why! We value diversity of thought and experience more than anything!
For this reason: all nationalities, cultures and backgrounds are welcome to apply! (Minimum age to apply is 18).
There are no formal requirements in terms of knowledge, education or work experience. Most of all we want to see that you are passionate about this topic and motivated to make a positive impact!
CITIZENSHIP AND VISA
APPLICATION AND SELECTION PROCESS
- A 60-second introduction video
- Four questions with regard to your motivation, experience, and expectations
- A link/document to support your application
Please note: only applications which meet the formal requirements will be considered. After reviewing the applications, we will invite selected candidates for a 30 minute Skype interview. All applicants will be informed of the outcome on their application, whether successful or not.
ABOUT THE CHALLENGER
ANY MORE QUESTIONS?
If you have any questions about the application and selection process, please get in touch with Catia Dawood
Talent and Community Manager